[ale] OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Time for another Great ALE Picnic

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Mar 7 09:33:12 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 08:43 -0500, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> Uh, well, we have to set a date.  And (if Mr. Kinney has in fact
> agreed to host it) he might want some RSVP action.
> So far I'd say we're still discussing it.

I would say it's a done deal except for fixing a date. We're just down
to the nitty-gritty on calendar and beer list :)

So here it is:

The 2006 Great ALE Picnic
May 6, 2006  3PM until.. (I kick y'all out :)  <- note the correct use
of "y'all".

4003 Allenwood Way
Tucker, GA 30084

Bring food to grill or eat, kids welcome and expected, spouses welcome
and expected, colleagues in geeky fields that are as loosely related to
Linux as half the threads on this list are also welcome.

Events will include:
Grilling
Eating
Frisbee in numerous forms
Drinking
Chasing children
Juggling
Talking about a plethora of topics
A possible screening of "Star Wreck: The Pirkining" with english
subtitles
General Merryment
Ballyhoo
Music making
etc. etc. etc...

HomeBrewers: Start your kettles!!

If anyone has any favorite food or drink specialties, please bring them
with a recipe (Open Source Cooking encouraged!)

In fact: as there are people with serious food allergies an index card
with a list of ingredients for any potluck dish is a good idea. Some
people have fatal allergies to peanut oil, milk, etc.