[ale] Text vs. Html

Brian J. Dowd bdowd at dentfirst.com
Mon Mar 6 13:21:03 EST 2006

*FWIW I was directed to an excellent white paper which includes
a 2005 study with a lot of information on e-mail recipients'
likes and preferences. Apparently the short story is that only 8% of
websites or list managers offer a choice of text or html.
Of the 92% of those who offer no choice
69% send in html and 31% in text.
http://www.silverpop.com/downloads/BrokenLink_Study.pdf
<http://www.e-consultancy.com/out.asp?source=blog&com=global&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.silverpop.com%2fdownloads%2fBrokenLink_Study.pdf>