[ale] OT: March 9 Meeting (was: Firefox can't print to LJ4, IE can)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Mar 2 18:09:05 EST 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 02:08, Joe Knapka wrote:
> Sean Kilpatrick wrote:
>
> >On Thursday 02 March 2006 18:43, Joe Knapka wrote:
> >| I *will* be in Atlanta next week, though, on business, and I should
> >| have evenings free.  Are there any ALE meetings happening?
> >
> >The ALE Central meeting is Thursday, March 9, at the Emory Law
> >School at 7:30 pm.  Where are you going to be staying while you
> >are in Atlanta?
> >

> The La Quinta on Peachtree Industrial in Norcross. (My company's Atlanta
> office is in Technology Park.)  I'll try to make the meeting.  Am I
> correct that
> the Emory Law School is at the corner of Clifton and Gambrell, off
> North Decatur Rd? MapQuest sometimes gets these things wrong enough
> to make one's life "interesting"...
>
> -- JK

You have the location correct, Joe. There are route suggestions and a map
available on the sidebar link at http://ALE.org.  Topic info for the upcoming
meeting is on the site as well.

I can recommend maps.google.com for future direction searches and
such. It has the bonus of helping keep the spooks from illegally spying on
your movements. ** ;-)

peace
aaron

** "Google: Helping protect your constitutionally guaranteed rights and
personal privacy from power mad, fascist, dictator wanna-be's since 1998."