[ale] erf

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Mar 1 11:23:56 EST 2006

The board is a FOX embedded Linux system, and they offer a fully open-source development platform.

Jumping to conclusions is dangerous when you're not looking where you're going.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:18:03 -0500