[ale] OT New thread -new iMacs- Joe's question

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Mar 1 10:30:59 EST 2006

My opinion probably shouldn't count here as I have been a hardware
service tech all my life.  (bigger computers but still..)

Anyway the laptops made in the last ten years have all been designed
with user replaceable memory and recently disk and wireless.

There is a website http://www.ifixit.com/  where you can find
detailed repair or upgrade instructions for most current Mac models.