[ale] New Ubuntu

Steve Brown braino420 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:48:13 EDT 2006

>Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:15:36 -0500
>From: KingBahamut <gwosbahamut at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [ale] New Ubuntu
>Ill come over to yer house and give yer moral support if yer need it.
>^_^
>On 6/28/06, Steve Brown <braino420 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >From: KingBahamut <gwosbahamut at gmail.com>
>
> >Steve did you ever get Eubuntu installed?
>
> Aw, I was hoping someone else would be the guinea pig. I'll put it on the
> list (with openbox and aiglx) and let you know how it goes. Maybe tonight.
> -Steve

I looked into this a little last night. Looks like it was first brought up a
few months ago and that the project died shortly after... Either that or he
changed the name to something else, because there seemed to be alot of
confusion between edubuntu and ebuntu (go figure). I found a neat script in
the forums that might work (originally for Breezy):
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=97199&highlight=ebuntu

There is also a repository where you can find E17 here:
http://doc.gwos.org/index.php/E17_shadoi_breezy