[ale] how to make a filter

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Jun 27 09:50:41 EDT 2006

Rev. Johnny Healey wrote:
> unfortunately, i don't seem to have a copy of the welcome e-mail and i
> can't
> for the life of me remember the password.  I'll see if I can get the admin
> to delete the account.

What is the id?  I checked the list of current subscribers and don't see
an obvious one I could see to be yours.  I help Chris out now and then
on the list maintenance.  It could be Chris has already removed it
because of the messages.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin