[ale] Northwest ALE still around

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Jun 26 20:17:56 EDT 2006

On Monday 26 June 2006 03:40 pm, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> Just now looking at attending ALE meetings. ?I notice the web site
> mentions the NW ALE meeting time and directions but doesn't have recent
> meeting info like the Central and NE do. ? Was wondering if the NW info
> was still valid.

The NW meetings have only recently resumed after a long hiatus. Think the
one I finally managed to drag my sleepy eyed 3rd shift working self too was
only the second, possibly third, at the new location. This may be why no
further info is up on the web site.

So come on down and sit by the cow:)
--
William