[ale] ubuntu gnome desktop overlay

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Mon Jun 26 12:13:22 EDT 2006

On Mon June 26 2006 9:10 am, KingBahamut wrote:
> Anything is configureable. hehe......
Ar, Ar, ar...
yeah, BUT... when I installed openbox, and started a new session ( in
SUSE 10.0) with the openbox window manager, it came up NOW, but I
thought it was just the blue screen, waiting for all the windows to
draw.... nothing happened.... THEN, I did a right-click and found my
menus of suse-applications,etc... no system tray, no icons on the
desktop, BLANK, NADA...
 you want ANYTHING you need to configure it. At least gnome & KDE come
with trays & icons...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800