[ale] Ubuntu questions Re: Geoffrey you missed your free

Steve Brown braino420 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:33:29 EDT 2006

**runs up behind Bahamut and lances him in the back**

Paul, I believe one of the programs you were talking about is 'Qemu', no
'Gemu'. ;)
I have a list of new things I need to try also. Like AIGLX
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIGLX

Hopefully that will be a hell of alot easier than XGL (which shouldn't be
hard to accomplish).

-Steve