[ale] load issue (update 3)

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Jun 25 10:01:45 EDT 2006

On Saturday 24 June 2006 09:43 am, David Corbin wrote:
I've still not yet begun check with a "safe" ps.  I rebooted into single user
mode, and I'm letting my raid drive rebuild itself (should finish shortly, I
think).

But, I've noticed a lot of "lost interrupt" messages for the both drives, and
there were some error messages (exact text not available).  I also remember
messages of the form "ide0: reset success".

Given that this system has worked fine for sometime, I'm wondering if I've got
a motherboard/IDE controller failure.

Thoughts?

David