[ale] load issue

Tim Meanor timothy at meanor.net
Fri Jun 23 14:00:58 EDT 2006

Have you checked for zombies or lots of processes in the run queue?
(Top should show you all of those).  Any swapping going on?  Where
are you ssh'ing from?  Behind the firewall or is the firewall between
you and the system?  Check the log file /var/log/secure for any
messages from sshd that might hint as to why ssh is hanging.

-Tim