[ale] First Call for Atlanta Ubuntu Group

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Jun 17 20:36:58 EDT 2006

KingBahamut wrote:
> Nah, good enough for me.
>
> Is Geoffrey still up for this?

Still looking good. :)  I plan to bring a secondary laptop I use to play
with various software.  For me it's a day to day thing because of work.
  I likely won't know literally until the friday before.  All depends on
what I get acomplished between now and then and what might squirt out
during testing and such..  Likely I'll be working in the AM before the
meeting and in the evening afterwards anyway.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin