[ale] [Fwd: CNN Breaking News]

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 17:02:45 EDT 2006

** Not as funn as this little bit over on /. -- The long running patent spat
between Apple and the struggling Creative Technology took another turn
today. Creative is claiming that the US International Trade Commission (ITC)
has now launched a probe into the possibility that the iPod infringes on
Creative's patents. Creative has asked the ITC to issue an order stopping
Apple from marketing, selling or importing iPods into the US.

Likely?

Hmmmmm, I doubt it.

On 6/15/06, Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:

> When have I heard this before???
>
> Subject: CNN Breaking News
>
> -- Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates is giving up his day-to-day role at the
> company.
>
> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
> security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."