[ale] Linux Sys Admin needed

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 10:32:29 EDT 2006

I spent 12 years working at large Government installations that were
about a half-hour from where I lived at the time, but the commute was
mostly a high-speed divided-highway that was fairly uncomplicated.

However, once I came to Atlanta, the worst it ever got was when we were
in an apartment in Jonesboro and I had gotten a job in Perimeter (think
Ash-Dun).  That was usually an hour going up and one to two hours coming
back.  We endured that for about a month; then we rented a house in
Sandy Springs (Buy?  Fuggeddaboutit.) that was under 5 miles from the
office (*however*, on one occasion that under five miles took an hour
coming home - I could have *walked* it as fast).