[ale] Linux Sys Admin needed

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 02:26:41 EDT 2006

Christopher Fowler wrote:
> If one person makes 50-60k then they would need at least one other
> person making good just to afford an apartment anywhere near downtown.

BOGUS!  (FUD?)  ;-)

We rent for $875/moon (pool view too!) half-way btwn GA Tech and Emory
(Va Highlands).  Fun, food, bars, and plenty of Starbucks all within
walking distance.  If it's raining everything is a short drive, and
there are all things in all directions so if traffic sucks to the north,
drive 2 blocks south.

Never a dull time in Midtown, never more than 20mins to the airport, and
a cab is always available to drive you somewhere if needed.

New housing (Homes, Condos, Apts) in Midtown (east or west) is
approaching glut status so pricing is not likely to go up anytime soon.

-Jim P.