[ale] Size does count.

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Jun 12 13:52:31 EDT 2006

Get one big, noisy fan box and a little thin client. Park the big box
somewhere you don't have to listen to it and setup LTSP and a network
line to the thin client. Use the thin client for your desktop. As long
as you don't need OpenGL 3D graphics for a game, you're golden. Need
more access, add a network line and another TC.