[ale] HOW2 stop printer after printing has begun ?

Courtney Thomas cc.thomas at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 10 11:27:19 EDT 2006

Thanks.

I find that lpq doesn't reveal the documents that are then currently
being printed. What was formerly "in queue", I guess, is then waiting in
ram, and doesn't show by "lpq", as what's being printed, so .....the
printing continues for quite a while if several documents have been
sent, which is, really, the reason for my original query.

I should have also revealed that I use 'apsfilter' for printing.

Cordially,
Courtney