[ale] PHP/Perl Developer(s) Needed

Jeremy Clifton j.clifton at intuiworx.com
Fri Jun 9 09:50:42 EDT 2006

A project I'm working on is in need of one or more developers. The
"official" wording is below. We at least need somebody short-term.
Long-term is also a possibility.

If you're interested, please email me off-list with some info about your
experience. I don't necessarily need an 'official' resume, but it
would be nice. If you have links to projects you've worked on, that
would be cool.

---

Seeking a motivated part-time contract developer to develop,
maintain, and integrate web applications written in Perl and PHP,
operating in a Linux + Apache + MySQL environment. Compensation is
dependent on experience and productivity.

A qualified candidate will have moderate to advanced experience (2
years or more) working in a production environment with the
following: Perl, PHP4, MySQL, and Apache.

A solid understanding of object-oriented development in both PHP4 and
Perl, as well as experience with complex database structures and
queries is a must.

Experience with the following is desireable: Drupal, Subversion, Trac
(project management software), Perl Class::DBI, the Propel ORM
framework (PHP), Cross-Browser (DOM2) JavaScript, AJAX, Scriptaculous
and Prototype (JavaScript), eXist (XML Database), SOAP and/or XML-
RPC, XML, XSLT, XQuery/XPath, and Unit Testing (Perl and PHP).

---
Jeremy Clifton <j.clifton at intuiworx.com>
IntuiWORX - Intuitive, Innovative Software Development
http://www.intuiworx.com
Toll Free:      1-800-267-1708
Asheville, NC:  (828) 357-4123