[ale] power supplies

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Thu Jun 8 10:59:10 EDT 2006

On Thursday 08 June 2006 10:25, Geoffrey wrote:
| lm_sensors for the actual monitoring. ?I use gkrellm to display that data.

Thanks for the tip.

But where can I find it?  I tried a standard "yum install lm_sensors"
for this FC3 box and got this:
-----------------------------------

Reducing ATrpms for Fedora Core 3 stable to included packages only
Finished
Reducing Dag RPM Repository for Fedora Core to included packages only
Finished
Reducing kde-redhat-stable-all to included packages only
Finished
Reducing kde-redhat-stable to included packages only
Finished
Reducing Fedora Linux 3 - i386 - freshrpms to included packages only
Finished
Parsing package install arguments
Nothing to do

Obviously I need yet another repo.