[ale] OT: Comcast

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Jun 2 12:14:26 EDT 2006

My Comcast has been rock solid for weeks.  They must have replaced the
piece of junk router that had been causing MY problems.

Btw, the phone number to talk to BellSouth about Fast DSL is

     877-689-2617

I'll try to get that done next week!  Yeah, I know, HellSouth.  When I
tried their dial-up years ago I could not get it to work with Linux and
gave up with little effort.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]