[ale] Comcast HSI was Re: 10M service

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Thu Jun 1 07:00:57 EDT 2006

On Wed May 31 2006 8:13 pm, Geoffrey wrote:
> Well, I've just had a non HSI experience with Comcast NO customer
> service. ?Had a service call scheduled for last saturday AM. ?I told
> them to call me on my cell phone before they came and they agreed.
> ?I went to a neighbor's house at 9:50. ?Returned around 11:30 to
> find a work ?order on the door from comcast with 'sorry we mist you,
> 9:30' ?No, that's not a typo, that's what the note said.

I'm surprised at you Geoffrey !
You of all people should know how to handle those people. What I did a
long time ago made all subsequent trips much faster. I went to the
( whoever_it_was) home page, find investor relations and look for the
board of directors. For Comcast that would be HERE:
http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=118591&p=irol-govBoard
either click on CONTACT  the board, or find a phone number or email for
a director, preferrably a vice-president in charge of your area..
Either a board member or or a vice-president from management will get
it done. In the past I have gotten personal calls from special support
people, in charge of entire districts, like the southeast.
They even leave their phone numbers so you can call back, and they do
take care of problems !
I've done this with AT&T, MediaOne, and a few others.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800