[ale] Thanks

Bruce Jones bruce.jones at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 29 18:44:16 EDT 2006

ALE members,

I would like to thank you all for your most gracious help, comments, suggestions, and "support for the new guy". Without it I would not have gotten my educational site all together and running. I want to extend a special thanks to Mr. James Taylor, whose tireless efforts (and patience with my ignorance) really put it all together for me [I can see now that it would have taken months (and several bottles of Tylenol) on my own].

The site is up, I am doing the final tweeks on the streaming video and interactive Flash materials, and for those of you who privately expressed interest in seeing an educational site done in Moodle, I promise to post the address as soon as it is "dressed properly" :-) I expect my students will have a transparent experience starting in September, unawares of the efforts that you all contributed, take satisfaction in knowing that you are making the online educational world a better place.

Bruce Jones