[ale] Off Topic: Sort Of

Vernard Martin vernard at venger.net
Thu Jul 27 11:33:13 EDT 2006

I'm looking for some help on configuring Nagios to use qpage to
communicate with a TAP-2-SMS gateway. I've got Nagios working fine. And
I've got qpage working fine. But I can't get the correct
sequence/scripts/process to pass the information as an SMS message
properly. As you can imagine it is quite frustrating.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

You'll definitely get free meals and beer out of this. Hell if it turns
out to be a big enough job then we'll see about paying you as  consultant.

Vernard