[ale] OT: Go Vote!

Raylynn Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Thu Jul 20 21:44:06 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 16:39 -0400, aaron wrote:
<Other liberal idiocy clipped>
> importantly, to buy votes. Coupled with numerous, documented
> disenfranchisement schemes like the fraudulent Choice Point felon lists of
> Florida 2000 and selective destruction of tens of thousands absentee and
> provisional ballots in Ohio 2004, the methods behind their theft of our
> government over the past few elections are clear.

If you want to disparage my employer you should get your facts straight.
It was the local election boards that screwed this up, not ChoicePoint.
In fact at the time the lists were sent to the local election boards
ChoicePoint did not yet own the entity that created the lists.  The
lists were in fact lists of felons.  It was the local election boards
responsibility to use due diligence to ensure that the name on the list
was in fact the registered voter.  Many people are not the only ones
that have a particular name (i.e. there are many Robert Smith's).