[ale] OT: Go Vote!

Jay Finch retief at larp.com
Wed Jul 19 20:44:08 EDT 2006

I know nothing about that story - I was only responding in reference to
the BellSouth/NSA allegation that was retracted by *USA Today*.  (I know
the intarweb is filled with rumours, inyerwindow, and stuff, so I just
try to provide enlightenment, wisdom and a recipe for Kung Pow Duck
occasionally. :-) )

I remain,
Yr Prsnl Srvt