[ale] OT: Go Vote!

Steve Brown braino420 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:44:56 EDT 2006

Marvin wrote:
>Tell that to the California and DC voters who passed their medical
>marijuana initiatives.   The  DEA, like other federal bureaucrats, care
>less than squat about limited government.

What are you saying? Vote for a presidential canidate that supports the
decriminalization of marijuana? Does such a canidate exist? (please don't
mention the Green Party in your response) The _people_ of Cali would still
have more power in their votes for senators than by a vote for the prez. The
president doesn't appoint these administrators without approval from the
senate.

It's not like Californians give a damn, I mean come on, the Governator?

And BTW, the DEA seems to care less about Californians growing ganja for
their personal use than about people who are growing the stuff on hundreds
of acres of _federal_ land. I've seen them do their runs on TV, and they
would usually let individuals keep a few plants on their property.

-Steve