[ale] Newbee needing help #6

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Wed Jul 19 05:28:17 EDT 2006

Bruce Jones wrote:
> Not Jim,
>
> Let me share my reasoning, I currently manage over 100 open discussions on 21 different Discussion Boards in my classes, it has been my experience that if you ask three questions in the same e-mail, the last one gets replied to, the others are skipped, seems to be human nature. I intentionally flagged my posts here "Nubee" so members of this group, who don't want to deal with new users, could ignore me if they chose. I will spread my questions out in the future, thanks for the suggestion.
>
> Bruce

My only comment to this whole discussion is that it is sometimes helpful
to mention the topic in the email so people with no experience can
ignore the subject.  This works best in mail lists that have large
numbers of mails daily, fortunately ale isn't quite there yet.  This
isn't a complaint, just a suggestion as how to get better response to
questions.

Regards,
Jim.