[ale] Newbee needing help #6

Bruce Jones bruce.jones at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 16:44:56 EDT 2006

Mike,

Thanks for the kind and true words, it is easier to scare off 10 supporters than to gain one.

At 55 however It has come to realize that the quiet gurus outnumber the L33Ts by 50:1, no contest :-)

I have had a lot of positive, useful feedback all day from this group, on and off list, and I appreciate all of it.

Your end quote is a little scary, but worthy of serious thought,
Bruce