[ale] OT: Go Vote!

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Jul 18 16:18:35 EDT 2006

Well, if I may, here is an extra smiley for you 8-).

Looking back, what I wrote was _wide_ open for a mangled
interpretation so smiley or not, I should have written
better. No insult/harm/offense intended or percieved.

Returning now to the original post - if you have the option
of voting today, please do so.