[ale] Newbee needing help #6

Bruce Jones bruce.jones at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 16:11:33 EDT 2006

Not Jim,

Let me share my reasoning, I currently manage over 100 open discussions on 21 different Discussion Boards in my classes, it has been my experience that if you ask three questions in the same e-mail, the last one gets replied to, the others are skipped, seems to be human nature. I intentionally flagged my posts here "Nubee" so members of this group, who don't want to deal with new users, could ignore me if they chose. I will spread my questions out in the future, thanks for the suggestion.

Bruce