[ale] Newbee needing help #1

Keith Miller smeadspam100 at speedfactory.net
Tue Jul 18 15:07:11 EDT 2006

Regarding the 4400C here is some notes. Most complaints seem to occur from
product release in 2002 to 2004.

Product to work with the scanner (possibly).
http://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/vuescan.htm

Older Notes on Status:
http://home.foni.net/~johanneshub/testtool.html
http://reapoff.sourceforge.net/hpscanner/Default.htm

might consider typing "dmesg | grep -i usb" to see how the system might see
your scanner.