[ale] NTFS-3G: Full Read-Write Open Source Linux NTFS Driver

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Sat Jul 15 09:43:17 EDT 2006

This is wonderful!  I am in a situation where I could use this now.
Have any of you tested this. If so, how was the experience?  I might try
it out soon so if I do not get any feedback from you I will be sure to
let you know my findings.  Although, I am not sure how soon I can test
it.  Take care all!