[ale] Information Management Software

Vikram Nanda vikramnanda at exsculpo.com
Fri Jul 14 23:56:00 EDT 2006

I am looking for an all in one Information management software which can
store all my documents (and categorize them), image files, e-mail
addresses etc . It should be intuitive and simple to set up and use. I
don't require a multiuser setup. An access password should be necessary
though.

I liked /Kumula/ because of it's simplicity but it it's lacking in features.
/Knowledge tree/ - needs some rtfm for configuration work. I might go
for it if I don't come across a simpler alternative.

I need some suggestions on this. (A combination of Kumula, Knowledge
Tree, Thunderbird and Kdissert would be perfect)

Thanks,
Vikram