[ale] Kubuntu VS SUSE 10.0

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Thu Jul 13 10:39:36 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 10:13 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu July 13 2006 9:58 am, KingBahamut wrote:
> > lol.....You better talk to her now Paulie =)
> I tried that once... made a "small" change and left town....
> never EVER, EVER do that again :0-)

I can remember doing that once when I was still traveling, I don't know
about your "person that must be obeyed", but mine would use the time
differences to her advantage when calling me with questions about my
changes on her system.
--
Scott Castaline aka Bad2theBone

Hey! I was born crazy, what's your excuse?