[ale] dialup chatscript failing...help please !

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 09:12:23 EDT 2006

as always, google by "ppp linux howto" will give  quite a few.

unless you really want to learn learn, you can save some time by taking
advantage of the GUI/TUI setup wizard available for many modern
distributions. what distri u r on ?

some old details trickled in. Long time ago at Emory, dial-up to their
RESNET can give you a serial LOGIN shell session or PPP, depending on what
you do around the time CONNECT shows up.