[ale] had to share this one..

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Jul 3 10:09:38 EDT 2006

Had a client who recently complained that their dvd burner quit working.
  After researching this and verifying that it worked fine for me. I
asked them to bring me one of the DVD's they had burned in order to see
if maybe it was an issue of bad media.

They presented the dvd to me and let me know how proud they were of the
labels they had started printing and placing on their DVDs.

You've probably guess it, they put the label on the wrong side of the
dvd.  Actually, on the wrong side of 11 dvds...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin