[ale] atx power supply

J. D. jdonline at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:36:52 EST 2006

That is usually controlled through the bios on the motherboard. On
award/phoenix bios it is the APAR or automatic power on auto recovery
function that needs to be enabled. The bios type used by intel and other
manufacturers includes a After power failure setting which should be set to
power on.

Best regards,

J. D.