[ale] Windows remote login for Linux

Philip Polstra ppolstra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:16:22 EST 2006

Sounds like rdesktop is what I need.  They aren't using VNC and wouldn't
want her to install a server on her work machine.

Everything is up to date on her laptop.  The biggest problem is that people
come over and borrow it and manage to pick up a load of spyware each time.
I'm thinking of stripping off some of her apps, including the worst one of
all, IE, to help fix the problem.