[ale] OT easy html editor

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Jan 24 19:52:46 EST 2006

You're under the mistaken impression that "layout" is the same as
"content." Using your tiny 320x320 screen, what do you care about more...
if the page looks pretty, or if the content is accessible and usable?
Graceful degredation is one of the many reasons CSS is so important.

Nobody's assuming anything like what you're implying. At least I'm not.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:07:01 -0500