[ale] OT easy html editor

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Tue Jan 24 11:41:30 EST 2006

On Tue January 24 2006 10:07 am, John Trostel wrote:
> Well... I guess I should stop trying to view and use pages on my
> treo then (320x320) ;-) ?Y'all may find that even smaller windows
> become important in the near future. ?Don't assume that all of the
> future lies in big shiny fast desktops. ?I think lots of potential
> lies in small, handheld or otherwise portable, lower resolution
> devices.
I just got a new cell phone. Cingular service on this Motorola V557. It
has a ticker feature, just like you see on TV on Fox news or CNN, a
scrolling line(s) of text. Being an old fart who wears reading glasses
or bifocals, that text is very hard to read. I've seen a web page on a
Dell Axiom, and I couldn't begin to read any of the text. That ticker
is nice, but if I really want to read up on whatever it shows, I'll
wait til later, and read it on my laptop!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800