[ale] Scanners

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:31:43 EST 2006

My Epson CX3200 all-in-one printer/scanner was picked up by Xandros 3 OC
without any troubles.  Granted, I never tried to get the buttons on the
scanner configured, but I was able to use the KDE scanning software which
Xandros includes (sorry, can't remember the name of the front end right now)
without any problem.

Those Epson all-in-ones are pretty inexpensive - I got mine new for
something like $50.  Granted, the CX3200 is a couple of years old, but it's
good enough for what I need to do.

Josh Kite