[ale] OT easy html editor

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Tue Jan 24 09:38:31 EST 2006

Nobody worries about 640x480 anymore. The minimum accepted is still
800x600, and that's what I shoot for on my personal website.

Although some would argue it's stupid to worry about anything below 1024,
and I almost tend to agree.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:28:37 -0500