[ale] OT easy html editor

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Tue Jan 24 08:42:48 EST 2006

On Monday 23 January 2006 22:40, George Carless wrote:
| And besides--this is ALE: although sometimes the "well, this way is
| easier right now" approach can do the trick, isn't there a certain
| appeal to the more elegant, more 'correct' approach, even--or even
| because--it's more challenging? ;)

For those of us who frequent this list -- maybe. <grin>

But for a missionary in the field -- not a chance in hell. He (or she)
needs something simple that will do the job. And the best tool for
this job I have ever used is Geoworks, a software package that runs
beautifully on old, slow, Winbloze boxes. The DTP software in the
package is easier to use and does a much better job than Open Office.
Plenty of fonts are available as well. If his computer can handle
software on a CD, I'm willing to donate a legit copy.

Sean