[ale] OT easy html editor

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Mon Jan 23 17:19:20 EST 2006

Printshop + newsletter != html

I'm confused why the need for an html wysiwyg editor for a newsletter.
html is for web pages (and Front Page does a crappy job of it).

I'd think his problem could be more simply solved by using a
freeware/shareware pdf converter (sorry not to know of a decent Windows
one off hand). If he is distributing it via the web, that would be the
easiest, probably, since it allows for printing, too. The slow printing
is likely caused by using pictures much higher in resolution than he
needs.

On the Linux front, he could use GIMP and Scribus to do what he needs.
There may be a Live CD that contains both -again, I'm not sure.

regards,
William