[ale] Fwd: Linux Training

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:06:05 EST 2006

Hi guys! I hope everyone is having a uneventful friday the 13th.

I had someone I know ask me for recommendations for someone who could
do some Linux training with one of their client. I made sure it was ok
for me to forward the email to the list and he gave his blessing. You
will find it below

If you're interested in doing this training for them, please contact
him directly.

Thanks,

Van