[ale] remote X app

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Thu Jan 12 09:00:27 EST 2006

If I understand your question correctly, yes. It's done in the LTSP
package.

We use K12LTSP at Morris Brandon ES. All applications are run on the
server (A) except the window manager running on the client (B). The
clients can play sounds though, too,  which is handy for educational
apps.

Regards,
William