[ale] video chat

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Jan 11 08:08:53 EST 2006

On Wed January 11 2006 7:58 am, lyric hartley wrote:
> Has anyone setup/used video chat stuff...(grandmother wants to talk
> to kids)...I noticed kopete in kde 3.5 is supposed to support it for
> yahoo and msn...upgraded kde last night, but have not messed with
> it...just thought I would probe the list for adv

http://skype.com/products/skype/windows/
The new, shiny Skype 2.0

    * Our best ever call quality.
    * Smile, wave or say hello to anyone, anywhere in the world with
free one-to-one video conversations.
    * Easily sort your contacts into groups like ?colleagues?,
?friends? and ?family?.
    * Display mood messages and your local time, so people know where
you are and how you?re feeling.

also for Linux..
--
Paul Cartwright