[ale] NO ALE CENTRAL MEETING on Thursday, January 12

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Jan 10 10:19:35 EST 2006

Well...
Charles Shapiro and I did our due diligence and then some, but we
were unable to secure (or prepare) a topical presentation for this
month's Central meeting.

     There will be
     NO ALE CENTRAL MEETING
     on Thursday, January 12.

Of course, if anyone wants to arrange an informal food and spirits gathering
as a substitute they should feel free.  I will be unable to attend but would
be happy to post notice of such to the ALE.org site.

Our apologies for any inconvenience. We should be able to resolve the
content challenges by the February 9th Central Meeting date.

Thanks for your attention,
Aaron Ruscetta
ALE Central Co-moderator