[ale] HOW2 implement J2RE so that Mozilla uses it when accessing web pages ?

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sat Jan 7 15:40:31 EST 2006

I've tried about 3 times to get java to work with Firefox.  Never have
been able to do it.  The instructions say you can put it <here>  or you
can put it <there> or ...  but none of those locations worked.  I
searched the net for solutions but everyone else except me seemed to
have found the magic.  8(

Jim.